Ngoài hai từ “thank you” thường hay dùng, trong Tiếng Anh còn có 65 cách nói cảm ơn hay hơn nhiều!
Khi người khác giúp đỡ hoặc cho ta điều gì đó, như một phản xạ cần có, chúng ta sẽ thường nói “thank you”(cảm ơn). Thế nhưng, trong Tiếng Anh còn có nhiều cách diễn đạt khác hay hơn thế. Sau đây là 65 cụm/câu Tiếng Anh chắc rằng sẽ ấn tượng hơn hai từ “thank you” mà bạn nên tha khảo, sử dụng khi muốn cảm ơn ai đó. Cùng khám phá nhé!
65 Other Ways To Say “Thank You” in English
2. Many thanks
3. Thanks a lot
4. Thanks a bunch
5. Thank you very much
6. It’s very kind of you
7. I really appreciate it
8. Thank you for everything
9. I owe you one
10. I really appreciate your help
11. I’m so grateful
12. Thanks a million
13. Thanks for everything
14. Thanks so much
15. I can’t thank you enough
16. I cannot express my appreciation
17. I appreciate your time
18. A million thanks to you
19. I owe you big time
20. I truly appreciate you
21. Thanks a ton
22. How thoughtful of you!
23. I’ll forever be grateful
24. Please accept my deepest thanks
25. You’re too kind
26. You are an angel
27. You are the best
28. You have my gratitude
29. You made my day
30. You saved my day
31. You’re a dear
32. You’re a life saver
33. You’re awesome
34. You’re great
35. You’ve saved my life
36. Accept my endless gratitude
37. All I can say is, Thanks!
38. All my love and thanks to you
39. Consider yourself heartily thanked
40. How can I ever possibly thank you
41. How can I ever thank you enough
42. How can I show you how grateful I am?
43. I couldn’t have done it without you
44. I do not know what I would do without you
45. I don’t know what to say!
46. Oh, you shouldn’t have!
47. I humbly thank you
48. Please accept my best thanks
49. I’m grateful for your assistance
50. I’m really grateful for your help
51. It is hard to find words to express my gratitude
52. It was so awesome of you
53. I really appreciate everything you’ve done
54. I really want to thank you for your help
55. I thank you from the bottom of my heart
56. I thank you most warmly
57. I want you to know how much I value your support
58. I wanted to thank you as soon as possible
59. I will never forget what you have done
60. I wish to thank everyone who pitched in
61. If anyone deserve thanks, it’s you
62. Your generosity overwhelms me
63. What would I do without you?
64. Words can’t describe how thankful I am
65. My gratitude knows no bounds.